Friday, February 6, 2009

The beautiful game is still beautiful....


Thanks to this man, Ricardo Izecson dos santos leite known to the whole world as 'Kaka'


A very long overdue post but i wanted to write a good one for this guy so i thought of writing when i was really free.Times have changed in football . Money is everything now and the more you invest seems the more you gain. Guys from nowhere with a bucketfull of cash own a football club which according to me takes some shine of a football club. So when some abu dhabi company with their oil soaked money took over ManC , people raised their eyebrows because Manc went from being the 'other' team in Manchester( After Wigan obviously :P) to the richest club in the world. Their transfer kitty was 3 or 4 times more than the average big club and this meant trouble. No player was out of their reach and suddenly names flew in. Berbatov, Villa, ronaldo , Cesc and much to my horror my beloved Ricky Kaka , the Saviour of milan in 90% of their matches. At hostel i dont have a system or laptop(yet ) so the frequency of me coming online has drastically reduced. I hadnt been in touch with transfer rumours or anything sort of milan news for a few days and suddenly out of nowhere my friend Rajath texts me that City had an enormous 120 million pound bid for Kaka and 120 million is 120 million so Milan couldnt refuse and they accepted the bid . ManC was ready to double kaka's wages and all in all kaka would be covered in money . In the real world none of us would pass up an oppportunity to increase our salary by a few folds and rightly so because lets face it no matter what people say money is very important in life. And so the days went by, goal.com was eating my head with reports that the deal was nearly done and the move was said to be a sure one.For one moment my rock solid faith in kaka seemed to be breaking. But wait did anyone ask kaka what he wanted???? Well kaka gave a response which touched me and most of my fellow rossoneri



The chest beating and the jersey display truly established his love and loyalty to the club. I should be ashamed in doubting his loyalty to the club for even a moment. I should be beleiving in Kaka rather than useless websites spinning stories to make a quick buck. I am convinced he will remain in this club for a long time and i hope he gets the armband very soon. Kaka made me a very proud fan and kept intact the reason why i fell in love this club . Milan is special where the players club ant the fans share a unique bond signified by the legend, god- maldini himself and now Kaka moved up a notch in my books. Thank you ricky, I love you man!


No comments: