Monday, November 10, 2008

Kickoff....

Aaaaarrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Two power cuts already while i make attempts at kickstarting this blog . Is it a sign from up above saying" what are you heading in to, Sushan??". No matter what the omens say I'm doing this for sure and i hope to continue this blog for a long , long time..( anyone placing a bet i wont last two weeks??)



A warm welcome to all of you reading this blog. I'm Sushan from Bangalore currently doing my computer engineering at Nitk, Surathkal. I am taking a path less trodden by most guys my age-> writing a blog. Blog?? why??Well to be frank , i am really really really bored of just orkutting and downloading wallpapers of actresses and so i made this pretty instantaenous decision of writing a blog which is pretty much as intellectual and sophisticated i might get on the internet.


my emotions on starting the blog.....



This blog is not particularly about me , it could be about "anything under the sun". Anything that interests this curious mind of mine could feature. But be aware that this " the
love of my life" will make recurring appearances


Thats Ac Milan football club for all who didnt know




Another passion of mine " Mclaren mercedes f1 " team, the silver arrows will be featured on continuosly





So folks thats the end of the first episode of . Stay tuned for more exciting episodes of " A Rebel without a clue"

No comments: