Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Walk To Remember !

Well I kept this title because it wasa movie of the same title which made want to write. Well , a million dollar question- How many guys get their eyes moist while watching these sad-ending chick flicks ?? On the internet , mainly in forums with anonymous or pseudo names many guys do admit  that  these movies do move them a lot and a little tears can't be helped but We all l know we won't ever admit it in real world . Of course we are men and we don't cry , rite?
                                            With me , honestly I can't help the tears fall back if the movies are that sad . Generally movies are ment to be enjoyed which is the sole purpose why me and most other people watch it as there is no better way to spend 2 hrs.  So basically I am getting cheated with the sad movies because I am not a happy man after watching it. Why, why , why do you need a sad ending??? This is fiction FFS, you are supposed to have control  over the story line unlike in real life. Why can't we always have a happily ever after? When I was 14 or 15 I saw the the notebook and goddamn it , it was moving . I thought getting your eyes moist is only a phase but i was wrong . It continues ,be it A bridge to terabithia or a walk to remember  . But as a lover Of movies , you have to admit these kind of movies have a storyline which has quality written all over it. I guess we do need such movies to make us realise that life is not always a bed of roses.

No comments: